NEW VERSION 1.zero.three
From the Gen-Tec Team right here is Kong Tv, a brand new KODI add-on full of flicks and TV collection in English.
WARNING: Kong TV just isn’t a official add-on of KODI / XBMC however was created by unauthorized third-party builders; any copyright violations usually are not attributable to the Kodi group nor to us at www.androidaba.com.
IPVANISH: do you need to surf and use KODI anonymously and utterly protected? IPVanish is the answer. For information and prices check out our article or go to the official web page by clicking on THIS LINK. “
PUREVPN: one other nice approach to surf anonymously and safely on KODI, Android, iOS, Firestick and extra with 10% DISCOUNT. Read our article or click on HERE to obtain extra info.
How to put in Kong TV on KODI
- Start Kodi, go to SISTEMA (second icon within the higher left for Kodi 17) and click on on File Manager (final icon for Kodi 17)
- Double-click on Add Source
- Click on enter the URL http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and click on on Done / OK
- KODI 16: again in house and click on on SYSTEM / Add-On / Install from a zipper file
- KODI 17/18: return residence and click on on Add-on / First icon on the highest left / Install from a zipper file
- To this level to have a self-updating add-on click on on gentecwiz / NEW REPO FOR GENTEC WIZARD / repository.GenTec-1.three.zero.zip (or later variations)
- Wait for the set up affirmation notification and click on on Install from repository / GenTec Repository / Add-on Video / Kong Tv / Install
- The new add-on is now put in and is out there within the VIDEO / Add-on Video / Kong TV
For additional info, questions or info of any variety please contact us by way of the Technical Assistance widget or by way of the Official App.
If you want our website you’ll be able to thank us for contributing to our progress even simply by visiting us with out Adblock 🙂
(perform (d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) ;
if (d.getElementById (id)) return;
js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs);
(doc, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”));