NEW VERSION 2.zero
Many movies in English additionally on Nole Cinema, a brand new KODI add-on with a menu filled with classes and genres for all tastes. The add-on could be very stuffed however doesn’t have an built-in search engine.
WARNING: Nole Cinema is just not an official add-on to KODI / XBMC however was produced by unauthorized third-party builders ; any copyright violations aren’t attributable to the Kodi staff nor to us at www.androidaba.com.
IPVANISH: do you need to surf and use KODI anonymously and utterly protected? IPVanish is the answer. For information and prices check out our article or go to the official web page by clicking on THIS LINK. “
PUREVPN: one other nice method to surf anonymously and safely on KODI, Android, iOS, Firestick and extra with 10% DISCOUNT. Read our article or click on HERE to obtain extra info.
How to put in Nole Cinema on KODI
- Start Kodi, go to SISTEMA (second icon at prime left) How to put in the Stream Addons repository on Koditra for Kodi 17) and click on on File Manager (final icon for Kodi 17)
- Double-click on Add Source
- Click on
- Enter the URL http://www.planet-universe.co.uk and click on on Done
- Rename the supply in ring and click on OK
- KODI 16: return to the house and click on on SYSTEM / Add-On / Install from a zipper file
- KODI 17/18: return house and click on on Add -on / First prime left icon / Install from a zipper file
- Click on ring / repository.rings.zip (or later) and look forward to the notification to verify the set up
- Now click on on Install from Repository / Ring of Saturn Reposit ry / Add-on Video / Nole Cinema / Install
- The new one is now put in and is accessible within the path VIDEO / Add-on Video / Nole Cinema
For additional clarifications, questions or info of any sort don’t hesitate to contact us by means of the Technical Assistance widget or by means of the Official App.
If you want our website you possibly can thank us r contribute to our progress even in case you go to us with out Adblock 🙂
(perform (d, s, id )
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) ;
if (d.getElementById (id)) return;
js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs);
(doc, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”));