SHAREit is an excellent android app to share the files between Android phones. You can easily share any files with very high speed. You can share the files like images, videos, and movies through this amazing app. Here you don’t need to use any internet connection to share the files and all you need to have is Wi-Fi. Here you need to use Wi-Fi to share the files between two Android phones. You need to have this app on the both sides of the phones in order to share the files. Now you want to use this Android app on your PC. Today we will tell you How to run Shareit for PC.
You can use this app by using an android emulator but the speed in the PC is also same as in android phone. Actually, you will have large sized files in PC then you need increment in speed. Now they have developed the app for PC too then you can use it on your PC and share the files at a very high speed. You can share the files in the speed of 4MB/S.
Download and Install Shareit for PC
So, you want to download and install SHAREit for PC then here we have the solution for you. Here we have two options to use the Shareit app for PC. You can directly download and install the SHAREit APP on your Android device because there is an app which is directly available for your PC and there is no need to use the android emulator to run this app on your device. After that, there is another one option where you need to use an android emulator to run Android apps. Now here we start with the procedure. Follow the below steps in order to download and install the SHAREit APK in your system.
Here is the first method where you need to use Android Emulator in order run the SHAREit APK in your system. You might know about Android Emulator which is the tool helps to play the Android apps on the PC. Now we found the best Android emulator which is popular among PC’s called as Bluestacks App Player. This app player helps you to run the Android apps on your PC.
Here we have the step by step guide to run SHAREit for PC:
- Now you can download the Bluestacks App Player through this below link.
- Right after that, you need to install by double clicking on the downloaded file.
- So, complete the installation and open the Bluestack in your device.
- Now you can see the list of all apps on the Homepage of Bluestacks and you can also find the search bar there.
- Now you need to click on that search bar.
- It is the same search bar which you use in Google Play Store. Now you must connect to the internet then type SHAREit there.
- Though you will find the same results as you will get in Google Play Store.
- Now click on that SHAREit APP to install in your android system.
- Follow the same procedure when you install the app on your Android device.
Now you can find that app in the list of apps that you have installed in your system.
Now, this is the second option where you need to download SHAREit tool directly to your PC then install and use it on your device. Then follow these below steps.
- Download the SHAREit through this below link.
- Now you can install it and use on your PC.
- Share the files at a very high speed.