WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware, cross-platform and end-to-end encrypted instant messaging application for smartphones. It uses the Internet to make voice calls, one on one video calls; send text messages, images, GIF, videos, documents, user location, audio files, phone contacts and voice notes to other users using standard cellular mobile numbers. It also includes a feature called Status, which allows users to upload photos and videos that, by default, are visible to all contacts; similar to Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram Stories. As the company accepts that their new update has failed. So, they finally decide that Whatsapp Old Status Feature Coming Back.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to make your message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.
• MULTIMEDIA: You can send and receive photos, videos, and voice messages by the help of Whatsapp Messenger.
• FREE CALLS: Call your colleague and people for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection preferably over cellular plan’s voice minutes.
Disclaimer: Data charges may apply. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp.
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts and can easily stay in touch with your colleague or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your PC browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages globally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid global SMS charges.
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to memorize yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and combine seamlessly with your Smartphone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re regularly logged in, so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to instantly and easily connect you with your colleagues and family who have WhatsApp, so there’s no need to remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your Smartphone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, you can also email chat history, disseminate messages to multiple contacts easily.
You may also check out this – Whatsapp Apk
Whatsapp Old Status Feature Coming Back:
Download Whatsapp apk for free.
Whatsapp! Simple, Secure and one of the best application for the free messaging and calling. Recently Whatsapp has given many updates, but their new update that includes Story feature is failed. Finally, the company is accepting that the new status feature in WhatsApp is not at all a hit. The enhanced feature was a copied version of Snap-chat and Instagram stories. It seems like WhatsApp old status feature coming back
Many of the users posted their disappointment and criticized the company for copying the feature. Also, the users are missing the old text-based status feature. Keeping in mind the feedback and criticism, “Whatsapp” is gearing up to bring back the old status updates. This means that now users will have an option to choose between old text-based and the new audio/video-based status updates. According to Wabetainfo, a Twitter account that tracks changes in Whatsapp’s beta form, the ‘info’ section in the app’s beta version which feature an extensive menu. Tapping on it will lead the users to the old status list, which is now renamed as ‘info.’
You may also check out this – Whatsapp for IOS
It further mentioned that the new changes appear under the Profile-Section. Earlier, the Status was called as Tagline, but now it’s renamed as ‘info.’ Also, Whatsapp has renamed the “revoke” feature as ‘unsend.’ This option allows users to recall sent messages. It is available under the tri icon menu located on the top right comer of the application. Once the user taps on the “Unsend” option, the application asks for the confirmation. When the user confirmed it, the sent status changes to “This message was unsent.”
Check this – Whatsapp for PC
Frequently Asked Questions of Dolby Atmos Home Theater
Q. 1) Can I use Whatsapp for PC?
Ans – Yes, you can use Whatsapp for PC for free.
Q. 2) Can I run Whatsapp in rooted Smartphone?
Ans – Yes, you can run it on rooted Smartphone.
Q. 3) Can I downgrade any app on android?
Ans – Yes, you can lower any application.
Q. 4) If we have the apk of the older version, can’t we directly install it over the newer?
Ans – Yes.
As the company accepts the failure of their new update, so the WhatsApp old status feature was coming back. Well! These sound goods that the company is soon going to launch it’s older Whatsapp for their users. It’s a sign of relief for the users which are very fond of writing status. As the new update doesn’t like the users, so it seems WhatsApp old status feature is coming back. We will inform you when the Whatsapp Old Status Feature Coming back.